After a long few months we are now pleased to say we are fully open again!
Thank you so much for all your patience and understanding. We cannot wait to welcome you to the park!
Could you please all ensure than you read and adhere to our new ways of working while Covid-19 still remains a risk.
We’re afraid that anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave.
Please note – our shop is currently closed until further notice.
We are sorry to say that we cannot currently allow day visitors on the park. Only those booked onto a pitch and our seasonal pitch holders and their households can be allowed at the moment.We need to be in control of the numbers of people on the park using our facilities and allowing visitors means we have no way of being able to ‘track and trace’ in the case of an outbreak.The last thing we want to do is be responsible for an uncontrollable outbreak in the Vale. We have a responsibility to the local area, to our staff and customers to be vigilant while Covid-19 still remains a significant risk. We will be changing our stance on this during the coming weeks and would really appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation. Thank you.
Covid-19 Park Rules
- Do not visit us if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone recently diagnosed with Covid-19
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wash hands regularly
- Follow the signage around the park
- Have no visitors to the park
- Keep visits to reception to a minimum. (Most queries can be dealt with over the phone on 01446 794527)
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Stay in your family groups – socialise at a distance
- Keep up to date with Welsh Government advice
Latest Welsh Government Information
You can read the full Welsh Government update here:
‘Good to Go’ Scheme
We have enrolled in the ‘Good to Go’ scheme. “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.