* Update 21/10/20*
Due to the Government enforced lockdown, we will be fully closed from 6pm on Friday 23rd October – Saturday 7th November.
When you are allowed to visit us….
While Covid-19 still remains a risk, we want to assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure your safety while staying with us.
There are plenty of hand sanitisers provided around the buildings, we have a ‘one in one out’ policy in reception and have employed a new cleaning team who are back and forth regularly to make sure our facilities are as clean as we can keep them.
We have also purchased a new sanitising ‘fogger’ to disinfect all surfaces fully regularly.
Could you please all ensure than you read and adhere to our new ways of working before you visit us.
We’re afraid that anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave.
Please note – our shop is currently closed until further notice.
Cancellations due to Covid-19.
If you have a booking during our lockdown, please contact us on 01446 794527 or email@example.com to transfer your stay to a different date or for a full refund.
Anyone visiting the park MUST report to reception and give their details for track and trace purposes.
Covid-19 Park Rules
- Do not visit us if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone recently diagnosed with Covid-19
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wear masks inside the buildings where possible
- Wash hands regularly
- Follow the signage around the park
- Have no visitors to the park
- Keep visits to reception to a minimum. (Most queries can be dealt with over the phone on 01446 794527)
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Stay in your family groups – socialise at a distance
- Keep up to date with Welsh Government advice
Latest Welsh Government Information
You can read the full Welsh Government update here:
‘Good to Go’ Scheme
We have enrolled in the ‘Good to Go’ scheme. “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.