At Llandow we are pleased to welcome guests with a wide range of needs and requirements.
Our Park is sited on a level grassed field, and caters for Tourer’s Tents and Motorhomes. There is a small shop on site selling sweets, ice cream, a selection of frozen meals and some caravan accessories.
There are 2 pitches with hard-standing, which are suitable for wheelchair access, booking is recommended.
Parking by your pitch is allowed, although we limit you to 1 car per pitch, with additonal parking at the entrance to the park.
Vehicle access to your pitch is allowed 24 hours a day via our electronic barrier system.
Disabled badge holders may reserve pitches close to toilet block and can be booked in advance ( Subject to availability )
Reception and shop
Open from 9am to 6pm throughout peak periods
Resident Warden available in emergencies
Ramped access from entrance car park
Door is 2ft 10 1/2 ins wide. Level floor throughout
Low level front desk and seating available.
Toilet and Shower Block
On our new park we have a room specifically designed for wheelchair access and grab rails.
Our Main Park
Situated behind the reception and has ramp access
Doors are 2Ft 6 ½ ins wide
Toilets cannot be accessed from a wheelchair, but 2 toilets in the ladies and gents have grab handles on the walls to aid access
One shower in the ladies and the gents also have grab handles on the walls which are not designed for wheelchair use.
The laundry room
The entrance has a step of 4ins
Door is 2ft 7ins Wide
Standard washing machine and tumble drier
Standard sinks for hand and dishwashing
Iron and ironing board
The childrens play area has a swing, slide and sandpit, the area is completely enclosed by a fence.
- Water and Fire points are adjacent to road and accessible by car
- Speed ramps at entrance to park, but are easily managed by electric wheel chairs
- Chemical point at the side of the toilet block accessible by car only by prior arrangement
- Emergency phone not accessible by wheelchair, although in emergency the wardens can be contacted in their caravan behind the reception
- No designated area for disabled parking but Disabled badge holders are allowed to park for short periods at end of ramp, to gain easier access to shop and reception
- Emergency telephone numbers are given out in a leaflet on arrival Larger print copies can be made available upon request
Mobile phone reception is generally quiet good.
- The Caravan Storage facility has reserved disabled access bays, which are limited in number, and generally have a waiting list.
- Caravans can be pulled out of compound by prior arrangement with the warden and is at wardens discretion ( Not available at peak periods ).
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in this statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the park, if this statement does not answer your particular question.