* Update 27/05/21*
Our toilets and shower blocks have now reopened!!
In line with Welsh Government restrictions, we are permitting a maximum of six people from up to six households (not including carers or children under 11 from any of these households) to meet at one time.
So no groups larger than this on our park for the time being please!
And, as also instructed by Welsh Government – no mixing of households inside awnings or caravans.
**BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE**
If you book directly with us and your stay is cancelled due to Covid, we promise we will refund your deposit or reschedule with NO charge.
When you visit us….
While Covid-19 still remains a risk, we want to assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure your safety while staying with us.
There are plenty of hand sanitisers provided around the buildings, we have a ‘one in one out’ policy in reception and have employed a new cleaning team who are back and forth regularly to make sure our facilities are as clean as we can keep them.
We have also purchased a new sanitising ‘fogger’ to disinfect all surfaces fully regularly.
Could you please all ensure than you read and adhere to our new ways of working before you visit us.
We’re afraid that anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave.
Cancellations due to Covid-19.
If you have a booking during our lockdown, please contact us on 01446 794527 or firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your stay to a different date or for a full refund.
Covid-19 Park Rules
- Do not visit us if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone recently diagnosed with Covid-19
- Please do not visit us from a area in lockdown
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wear masks inside the buildings where possible
- Wash hands regularly
- Follow the signage around the park
- Have no visitors to the park
- Keep visits to reception to a minimum. (Most queries can be dealt with over the phone on 01446 794527)
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Stay in your family groups – socialise at a distance
- Keep up to date with Welsh Government advice
Latest Welsh Government Information
You can read the full Welsh Government update here:
‘Good to Go’ Scheme
We have enrolled in the ‘Good to Go’ scheme. “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.